The following links include scans of Altair manuals, software for the Altair 8800, and support software for modern PCs. These files are an integral part of using the Altair 8800 Clone.
- Support Package (all "Required Downloads" in two .zip files)
- Altair Clone Operator's Manual
- Altair Clone Assembly Manual
- Audio Cassette Interface Manual (for the Altair Clone's Audio Cassette Interface)
- Cassette Interface Support Files (for the Altair Clone's Audio Cassette Interface)
- Altair Clone Firmware Ver 1.5 (current release)
- Altair Clone Firmware Ver 1.4 (previous release)
- Original Altair and CP/M Manuals
- Altair BASIC (tapes, floppies and programs)
- Altair DOS (Altair DOS including FORTRAN)
- MITS Programming Package II (Assembly language development environment before floppy drives)
- CP/M for the Altair (CP/M 2.2 and CP/M 1.4)
- Front Panel Programs
- ROMs (DBL, MBL, TURMON, 8K BASIC, Extended BASIC, VTL-2)
- 8080 CPU Tests
- TeraTerm 4.77 Terminal Emulator
Additional Helpful Links
Following are additional links related to the Altair you may find interesting or useful.
- RS-232 Interface for the Teletype ASR-33 (connect a Teletype to the Altair Clone)
- Altair "Computer Notes" Newsletters Vols 1-3 (individual files)
- Altair "Computer Notes" Newsletters Vol 1 (as a .zip file)
- Altair "Computer Notes" Newsletters Vol 2 (as a .zip file)
- Altair "Computer Notes" Newsletters Vol 3 (as a .zip file)
Thanks to Theo Karagiris who provided the searchable "Computer Notes" scans.
Vector Graphic Computers
Links to manuals, software and other documentation for Vector Graphic computers.
- vector-archive.org (partially mirrored content)
- vector-graphic.info (partially mirrored content)
- Additional Files and Programs